Top Ten Things Teachers Hate About Common Core!
2. Giant waste of money and not a deft use of dwindling dollars
3. Teacher ratings, rankings and retention based on students test scores
4. Informational text that supersedes and usurps "Socratic Reason" liberal arts literature in high school
5. Standards that are age and developmentally inappropriate and or are out of logical order
6. Test, test, test, test and more test at earlier ages
7. The rush and push to prepare students with no thought if it is a sound education practice
8. Bill Gates and Arene Duncan
9. Published Common Core Curriculum
10. Will never work if the socio-economic status of students, a biased culture against education and real funding via full finances are not forthcoming
PLEASE SHARE YOU CONCERNS!