Start of year interactive math journal ideas!
My interactive math journal with a twist: Answer these interactive math questions as part of your interactive math journals.
- My favorite math activities is?
- Why do I need to learn about math?
- Why do I need to make math daily goals?
- How much do I weigh in stones, pounds, kilos and tons?
- How tall am I in inches, feet, hands, centimeters, yards and pennies?
- How many calories, carbs, proteins and fats do I eat a day?
- How many days old am I?
- How many words per minute can I read?
- What is total amount of time I can read without stopping?
- Who is the tallest and shortest students in the class?
- How many shapes can I draw and identify?
- What is the temperature of my drinking fountain water?
- What are the dimensions of my classroom?
- What is the ration of girls to boys in the classroom?
Great Interactive Math Journal Usually Contain:
- Math Exemplars and Math Models
- Math Illustrations
- Math Foldables
- Dice Game Sheets
- Fraction Charts
- Place Value Charts
- Math games
- Examples and Non-examples
- Graphic vocabulary
- Clarification of Concepts
- Student Questions and Reflections
- Student-made Math Manipulatives
- Table of Contents
- Glossary of Tier 3 Math Vocabulary
Teaching Math with Foldables Author Dinah Zike, M. Ed.
FUN MATH GAME PRINTABLES
A Collection of Math Games using Playing Cards
Vocabulary Cards 4th Grade A-L
Vocabulary Cards 4th Grade M-Z
CCSS Math Vocabulary Cards 5th Grade
5th Grade CCSS Vocabulary Word List
Vocabulary Cards 5th Grade A-L
Vocabulary Cards 5th Grade M-Z
CCSS Math Vocabulary Cards 6th Grade
6th Grade CCSS Vocabulary Word List
Vocabulary Cards 6th Grade A-L
Vocabulary Cards 6th Grade M-Z
CCSS Math Vocabulary Cards 7th Grade
7th Grade CCSS Vocabulary Word List
Vocabulary Cards 7th Grade A-M
Vocabulary Cards 7th Grade N thru Z
CCSS Math Vocabulary Cards 8th Grade
Secondary 1 CCSS Vocabulary Word List
Vocabulary Cards Secondary 1 A-L
Vocabulary Cards Secondary 1 M thru Z
CCSS Math Games | Math Facts Dice Game
CCSS Math Games Grade 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 | Free Printable CCSS Math Games | Dice and Card Games to Practice Math Facts | Teaching Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division Math Facts to Kids With Games, Cards, and Dice!
Use the Free Printable CCSS Math Games Grade 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8
Dice and Card Games to Practice Math Facts
I Have Who Has: Place Value Game
Fraction Playing Cards - Free Download
Making Math More Fun Card Games
Pencil and Paper Math Games
Math Games for the Classroom Grade 6-8
Family Math Night Games
The Game of Pig Subtraction (Grades 3–8)
Math Games For Skills and Concepts
Four Strikes and You’re Out
Acing Math (One Deck At A Time!): A Collection of Math Games
“Fraction Feud” Card Games
Fraction Flip Fraction Multiplication of Division
Fifth Grade Math Card Games
Equivalent Fractions and Comparing Fractions: Are You My Equal?
Stuffed with Pizza
Rock Paper Scissors Math
Fraction War Flash Cards
KWL Chart: Pre Game Play
Word Worth How much are your spelling words worth?