Friday, November 19, 2021

Gratitude sentence starters, gratitude prompts, & Gratitude journaling ideas.

Gratitude journaling prompts, gratitude sentence starters, and gratitude sentence frames.  

Gratitude journaling is a great way to create a collection of blessed and thankful moments. Gratitude journals and SEL gratitude lessons can be used to focus STUDENTS' thoughts on the positive aspects of their lives. 

7 Ways to Practice Gratitude Daily
  1. Practice civility, good manners, and a diliberate positive attitude. Practicing good manners shows others you respect them, appreciate them and have heartfelt respect for thier feelings. 
  2. Start journaling about the positive aspects of your life and relationships, The mind loves to focus on the negative, when journaling daily about the positive, this practice can push negative thoughts out of the endless loop.
  3. Literally, look for the silver lining in storms and when you feel overwhelmed by challenges. When bad thoughts and worry take over, write them down and actively challenge them. Remember, worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere. 
  4. Share what you are grateful for with friends and family via email, phone calls, letters, texts...
  5. Say what you are grateful aloud daily as a mindful meditation practice. Saying grace at each meal is a powerful practice for what you are greatful for. 
  6. Practice daily acts of kindness, pay it forward with your attitude of gratitude. 
  7. Research best practices for creating and maintaining a positive, blessed, and grateful life.

Grateful, thankful, blessed, and appreciative can be swapped for most sentence starters and sentence frames. 

Gratitude Sentence Starters
Gratitude Sentence Starters 

  1. This change in my attitude/outlook/perspective made me so grateful because...
  2. Being thankful changed my life because...
  3. I choose to remember the good things in life because...
  4. I owe a great deal of gratitude to_____, because...
  5. The best things in my life are...
  6. I am grateful for...
  7. I am so thankful for...
  8. I am thankful and blessed because...
  9. I am blessed because of my pets because...
  10. I feel blessed today because...
  11. I am grateful because...
  12. I was left in a state of pure joy because...
  13. I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL FOR...
  14. ______ token of gratitude left me...
  15. I can't express in words my gratitude for ...
  16. Thank you, my love, I'm so grateful for ____, because...
  17. I can't wait for...
  18. I am full of grace because...
  19. I am grateful for nature pleasing because...
  20. I am grateful for people because...
  21. I'm grateful to myself for...
  22. My gratitude list starts with...
  23. I have undying gratitude for...
  24. I was moved by your testimony because...
  25. I shed tears of joy when...
  26. I am grateful for the time I...
  27. I was filled with joy because...
  28. I smiled/laughed/cried so hard when you shared...
  29. When I saw_____, my heart was filled with joy because...
  30. Today was spectacular because...
  31. I was blessed today because...
  32. ______(person) went out of their way to help with...
  33. ______really went out of their way to make me feel...
  34. I am so fortunate for...
  35. When I count my blessings I...
  36. I count my blessings because...
  37. Today was incredible because... 
  38. I am so appreciative for...
  39. My top 5/10/15/20 blessings are...
  40. I appreciate my_________because...
  41. I can't believe how lucky I am...
  42. Today was incredible because...
  43. I am a champion/winner/master because...
  44. I wanted to give up but you inspired me to persist...
  45. This week/month/year was spectacular because...
  46. I will be filled with joy because of your...
  47. I am so grateful for...
  48. My heart sang when...
  49. I want to share my heartfelt gratitude for...
  50. I'm grateful to____because_____...
  51. I'm so thankful for...
  52. I'm thankful for______because...
  53. I celebrated today because...
  54. This year is amazing because...
  55. My ______(person) was a lifesaver because...
  56. My _______ makes me so happy because...
  57. I can't wait till tomorrow because...
  58. My _________makes me want to be a better person...
  59. I love my ____ because they inspire me to do my best...
  60. I wish I had shown more gratitude when...
  61. Yesterday I was grateful for...
  62. I owe_____ a debt of gratitude for...
  63. Tomorrow I will be grateful for...
  64. At this moment I am grateful for...
    Gratitude Sentence Starters
    Gratitude Sentence Starters 





Gratitude sentence starters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!