Causality (also referred to as causation) is the relation between an event (the cause) and a second
event (the effect), where the first event is understood to be responsible for the second. Cause and effect test test questions, causality is also the relation between a set of factors (causes) and a phenomenon (the effect).
Cause and Effect Question Stems
How or why did this occur ...?
What are the effects of...?
What caused the ....?
What is the primary cause...?
What is the secondary cause...?
What were the reasons for…?
What is the effect of....?
What caused …?
What was the outcome of …?
What text evidence supports...?
Why was this detail needed...?
What was the purpose of ...?
Why did the author decide to include...?
Why did the author include ...?
How did the events turn out...?
What happened when...?
How should the author restate the cause...?
Why did the author write this article?
What inferences can you make from the text?
What evidence would you need to support the inference?
What can you conclude from this text?
Why do you think that?
Can you give causal details from the text that support your inference?
Can you show me where this is supported in the text?
Cause and Effect Transition Words: because, so, since, therefore, as a result, on account of, reason, so that, if…, this led to, if…then
- Cause and Effect Question Stems
- CAUSE/EFFECT CAUSE/EFFECT
- Cause & Effect.pdf - LionsReading-3rdGrade
- Question Stems: 5th Grade
- mclass comprehension question stems
- Cause and effect question stems PDF Download ...
- FCAT Questions - Brevard County Schools
- CAUSE AND EFFECT QUESTION STEMS
- Recognizing Question Stems - You Should Not Be Here
- TRC Question Stem - Bullard ISD
- STAAR Standards & Question Stems - Reading 3-8 - Bullard ...
- Nonfiction question stems
- 3rd Grade Kilgo Question Stems - TeacherWeb
- 3rd Grade - NC ELA Common Core
- mClass Comprehension Question Stems G
- QUESTION STEMS FOR CAUS...
- Socratic Seminar Question Stems - Dorchester Success For All
- International Science, Technology, Engineering and ...
- Grade 3 Question Stem Bank - Kids At The Core