Compare and contrast reading passages with Socratic seminar questions | Compare and Contrast Close Reading Passages Grade 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8
Opposition of good vs. evil
The Mortis Mirror a Myth about Hate and Anger! PDF Reading Fluency Passage Grade 4-5-6
- Why would children choose to go to bully school?
- How might bullies see the world?
- What would you do if you got a particle of the Mortis mirror in your eyes?
- What is the moral of this fable?
- What key details support the moral of this fable?
- What is the message of this folktale or myth?
- What key details support the meaning of the message?
- How would you continue this story?
- Why would you see the world with angry eyes?
- What can we learn from this myth or fable?
- Why would this be a good myth or fable to share with children?
24 Nonfiction Passages for Test Practice Grades 3–5
24 Nonfiction Passages for Test Practice Grades 6–8