Monday, February 22, 2016

Reading Boot Camp Theme Song!

Everybodys doin it right (Hard work, work)
Hard Work, thats what they say (Hard work, work)
Hard Work, to earn my pay (Hard work, work)
Hard Work, do it everyday (Hard work, work)
I get up bout' a quarter to three (Hard work, work)
Gotta go and earn my pay (Hard work, work)
Put my boots on and lace em' up (Hard work, work)
I got another days work (Hard work, work)

Hard Work, thats what they say (Hard work, work)
Hard Work, I earn my pay (Hard work, work)
I put on my ruck and move on out (Hard work, work)
Gotta go make the call (Hard work, work)
Im bangin' on the doors in the morning (Hard work, work)
Get up and lets go to work! (Hard work, work)
Hard work, you pack up the chutes (Hard work, work)
Hard work, you loading em' up (Hard work, work)
Its a Hard Work manafest! (Hard work, work)
Hard work, you gotta do it right (Hard work, work)
Hard work, and here we go (Hard work, work)
Well son, im ready to rock (Hard work, work)
Hard work, im earning my pay (Hard work, work)

Hard work, thats what they say (Hard work, work)
Hard work, we're movin on out (Hard work, work)
We gotta go and do the job (Hard work, work)
Load em' up on the airplane (Hard work, work)
In the early morning rain (Hard work, work)

Hard work, thats what they say (Hard work, work)
Hard work, lead me here (Hard work, work)
Hard work, turn it up (Hard work, work)
Hard work, fired up (Hard work, work)
Everybodys on the plane (Hard work, work)
Gotta sit em' sit em' on down (Hard work, work)
Hard work, the engins are on (Hard work, work)
Hard work, the mission is GO! (Hard work, work)

Hard work, thats what they say (Hard work, work)
Hard work, I do it for play! (Hard work, work)
Hard work, I earn my pay (Hard work, work)
Hard work, we're on the go (Hard work, work)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!