2.Wikipanion: Accessing Wikipedia has never been faster and easier than with Wikipanion, designed for easy, search, navigation and display of Wikipedia entries. Streamline your browsing with history grouped by visit date, and bookmarking that not only bookmarks individual entries, but individual sections within an entry. Featuring intelligent features such as:
- Table of contents browser that knows where you are in the page
- Multiple search methods including Smart completion with entry preview, Google searching and a full text Wikipedia search
- Dual language searching and language switching (hiding languages you don't care about)
- Bookmark, including bookmarking individual sections of pages
- History, grouped by last visit date
- Full in-page searching
- Wiktionary dictionary term looking without leaving the current page
- Table based category browsing
- Interactive font resizing
- Image saving to the Photo library
- Ogg vorbis audio playback for dictionary pronunciations and other audio content available on Wikipedia
- Article coordinate link shows location on map
- Contextual knowledge for sending links to specific sections in a Wikipedia entry
- Easily turn on automatic focusing of the search field on launch
3. GoodReader is the super-robust PDF reader for iPad - the #1 selling non-Apple app for iPad in USA in 2010! Mashable describes it as “a Swiss Army knife of awesome!” Reviews worldwide hail it as “essential,” “the best,” “magnificent” and “the killer app”. With GoodReader on your iPad, you can read virtually anything, anywhere: books, movies, maps, pictures. Use it once and you’ll be hooked. Soon you'll be wondering how you ever managed to use your iPad without GoodReader.
4 Math Quizzer iOS iPhone
Math Quizzer is an interactive and fun way to, not only learn, but also to boost your skills in; Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division. It offers an easy to understand chalkboard visual, which keeps track of your "score" as you progress.
Math Quizzer is perfect for long drives, flights, and waiting in lines. It's excellent for all ages and all skill levels as it allows you to select a specific category or from all four subject areas.
This math "flashcard" approach allows beginners to learn at their own pace while also allowing intermediate and advance levels to be challenged based on their speed. A pleasant sound indicates a correct answer while a vibration indicates an error (or a whoops).
5. Free Books - 23,469 classics to go. iOS iPad
Ah, to describe an app in two words... Free Books is just that- Free Books!
We take 23,469 classic books, package them up into one gorgeous interface, and make them available to download and read with our fully featured ereader.
Free Books unlocks a world of public domain content, allowing you to acquire the great books of human history. Letters of leaders, the collected works of geniuses, the finest Victorian novels, the plays of Shakespeare, the philosophy of Seneca and Marcus Aurelius, the autobiographies of Benjamin Franklin and Andrew Carnegie. It's all here, along with tens of thousands of other books. And all, might we belabor the point, absolutely free.
To get these books it really is as simple as a tap- in seconds you'll be reading with our lightning fast, built-in ereader. Done reading? No worries- we'll save your place with automatic bookmarking, and return to your spot when you pull up the app again.
We could go on- personalized recommendations, beautiful high resolution covers, handpicked collections, author pages, Email to Computer, Night Mode reading- but that would just get away from the point.
23,469 of the greatest books in human history, accessible with the tap of your finger. Free.
If you have any questions or suggestions don't hesitate to drop us a line at email@example.com- that's what we're here for!
6. Sundry Notes iOS UniversalCore Features
Text, images, audio recording, tables, real-time WiFi collaboration, wireless sync with the cloud, and much more!
* Write text (and change font color, size, etc.)
* Draw anywhere in your notes
* Search any website - and grab images from them for your notes using two fingers
* Import PDFs from the internet
* Import images from your photo library
* Record sound/voice
* Create tables
* Highlight text
* Change page background to graph paper, lined paper, legal paper, etc.
* Keep multiple notes open at once using tabs
* Bookmark parts of notes to easily return to them
* Two different ways to view & organize your notes: "preview" and "list view"
* Search through your notes, even the text within the notes
* "photoshop style" undo history: you can easily undo/redo up to 50 items
* Password-protected notes
* WiFi collaboration: connect to other Sundry Notes users on the same WiFi network to edit the same note in real-time!
* Sync your notes with the cloud so they're always backed up
* Email your notes as PDFs
* AirPrint support
* Import from Evernote / Dropbox / G. Docs
7. Cram - Flashcards and multiple choice study toolCram goes beyond the typical flash card app and helps you study for tests, quizzes, and class assignments by turning your study material into multiple-choice practice tests and digital flash cards.
Cram makes studying fun with multiple study modes, images, and detailed test reports that track your study progress. Don’t feel like adding your study material into Cram? Download a pre-made study set from a pool of thousands provide by Quizlet and save yourself some time.
Cram is perfect to help you learn a different language, map tests, vocabulary tests, standardized tests and more
8. PI83 Graphing Calculator
PigLit's PI83 Graphing Calculator has been featured in PC World as a must-have back-to-school app. Save hundreds on school supplies with our all-purpose graphing calculator
9. Cramberry helps you study with online flash cards. Make cards on Cramberry, or choose from our catalog of free public flash cards. When you study, Cramberry analyzes your progress and shows you cards you need to study.
10. Bento for iPad: Organize contacts, track projects, plan events, and manage things – all in one easy to use iPad personal database! Bento for iPad is one of the top iPad apps and the most popular personal database for iPad.
11. Evernote for iPad
Evernote makes it easy to remember things big and small from your notable life using your computer, phone, and the web. Get started today with a free account.