Stanford 10 Reading Test Grades 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 | How to pass the Stanford 10 test after failing the Florida FCAT is a challenge for many students. The Stanford 10 is more difficult to pass and students only have the summer to prepare for the Stanford 10 retest.
- Study, review and learn the Tier 3 Academic reading vocabulary for all previous grades including your testing grade. Each grade level has 20-25 Tier 3 vocabulary words per content are. Example | plot, character, theme, view point, anthology
- Study, review and learn the Tier 2 Academic vocabulary for all previous grades including your testing grade. Each grade level has 15-25 Tier 3 key vocabulary per academic content are. Example | judge, reason, order, compare
- Students need to practice test that are similar in scope an sequence. The FCAT released tests are good but the CRCT and the MCAS will be great test to study and review for the Stanford 10 retest.
- Make your study sessions fun and focused.
- Vocabulary games
- Practice fluency drills
- Singing poetic songs with great lyrics
- Reading jokes to practice inference
- Bring me to your school for RBC