|Glow and GROW | FORMATIVE FEEDBACK|
GLOW and Grow Notes: Building an engaged thoughtful classroom starts with quality management tools that are fast and easy to implement! GROW Notes encourage student growth! Students will be more engaged, eager to meet SMART goals, create fantastic questions, more on task and attentive and actively help others! Students in highly effective classes are always working towards meeting new goals but students can use some formative feedback to improve from “Not Yet?” to “Got It!” We also use Mighty Cards or a quick positive message on a post-it.
PDF]Glow and Grow Strategy - melissatabor
Adapted from: Thinking of Teaching and Runde's Room blogs. Glow and Grow Strategy. Similar to stars and wishes, the "glow and grow" strategy is a perfect tool ...
[PDF]Glow-and-Grow Feedback Anchor Chart Kit - Really Good Stuff
Glow-and-Grow Feedback Anchor Chart Kit. This Really Good Stuff® product includes: • Glow-and-Grow Poster, Write Again® wipe-off laminate. • 2 Highlighters ...
[PDF]Grow Glow . Grow Glow - Scholastic
Page 1. Grow. Glow . Grow. Glow .
[PDF]Go, Grow and Glow Foods- Teacher's Guide - cloudfront.net
How to Introduce Go, Grow and Glow Foods to Your Class. Concept Brief: The key ideas behind the Go, Grow and Glow concept can be found on the next page.
[PDF]Glow and Grow - Florida Department of Education
GLOW and GROW. Directions to Parent: Review your child's writing using the GLOW criteria listed below. Using a yellow highlighter, indicate parts of your child's ...
[PDF]tools - The Thoughtful Classroom
Glow & Grow makes it easy for teachers to meet these criteria when providing ... Teachers use theGlow & Grow format to provide students with encouraging and ...
- I like how you listen
- I like the way you try
- You made me happy when you asked that great question
- Your reason was fantastic
- That was a thoughtful answer
- Your questions and ideas are marvelous. Never stop being a brilliant thinker
- You impress me with your maturity and sense of responsibility
- I love your funny perspective, ideas, questions!
- Wow, that was insightful; your reflection/question was exemplary and brilliant.
- I love seeing your smile; it brightens my day, it brings joy to our class.
- Thank you for shining in class with your brilliant ideas and questions!
- I wish you would make me laugh like that more often.
- You're dazzling and amazing when you share, thank you.
- I am proud of your amazing attention/questions and thoughtful listening
- Please show me a better way
- Why is this not ready for...
- Please explain why you did it this way
- Please help me understand your answer
- Why did you pick that strategy
- Did you use your tools?
- Please support your answer with more evidence