Monday, June 13, 2016

Thank You Notes for Students!

Write daily "unique" little thank you notes when students engage, listen, question, praise and shine on learning activates!

"Your ideas are marvelous, never stop being brilliant.”

“Your brains gorgeousness is shining through!"

"You are always so happy and kind to your partner, it's like a big breath of fresh air when I see you thoughtfully listening to your partners!"

"You impress me with your maturity and responsibility."

"I love your funny ideas and talking with you"

“Wow, that was insightful; your reflection was exemplary and brilliant."

"I love seeing your smile; it brightens my day, it brings joy to our class.”

“Thank you for shining in class!"

"I wish I you would make me laugh like that more often.”

“You're dazzling and amazing when share.”

"I am proud of your amazing attention and your thoughtful listening."

Please share your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!