Sunday, May 31, 2015

Revised Proust Personality Questionnaire

Proust Personality Questionnaire | Modern Proust Personality Survey Questionnaire

Use the Proust Personality Questionnaire to do quick writes and teach students about surveys and questionnaires,

The Proust Questionnaire is a questionnaire about one's personality. Its name and modern popularity as a form of interview is owed to the responses given by the French writer Marcel Proust.


Confessions questions Confidences questions
What is your greatest talent
What talent would you like to have
What is your greatest fear
What from your past do you dwell on
What are your best virtues
What your life should be focused on
What can you do if you choose to do
What you worry about
What you need to let go
The principal aspect of my personality
What are your favorite qualities in a man. The quality that I desire in a man.
What are your favorite qualities in a woman. The quality that I desire in a woman.
What are your primary distinguishing characteristics The quality that I desire others to appreciate in me
What do you appreciate the most in your friends What I appreciate most about my friends.
What is your main imperfection My main imperfection that I need to change
What is your favorite occupation My dream occupation.
What is your idea of happiness My dream of happiness.
What is your idea of misery. What would be my greatest misfortune?
Who would you be If not yourself? What I should like to be.
Where would you like to live? The country where I should like to live.
Your favorite color and flower. My passions
Who is your favorite leader My political beliefs
What person failed you the most? My personal imperfection in my relationships are rooted in past failures
Who are your favorite prose authors. My favorite teacher.
Who are your favorite poets. My favorite philosopher.
Who are your favorite heroes in fiction. My alter-ego and cathartic dreams.
Who are your favorite heroines in fiction. My alter-ego and cathartic dreams
Who are your favorite painters and composers. My aesthetic preferences


My favorite painters.
Who are your heroes in real life. My mentors and exemplars that I use to measure myself
Your favorite heroines in real life. My mentors and exemplars that I use to measure myself
What characters in history do you most dislike. My inspiration and moral and political beliefs
Who is your favorite heroines in World history My inspiration and moral and political beliefs
Your favorite food and drink.

Your favorite names. My future offspring names
What I hate the most. What I hate most of all.
What World history characters I hate the most Historical figures that I despise the most.
What reforms I admire the most The reforms which I admire the most.
What natural talent I'd like to be gifted with The gift of nature that I would like to have.
How I want to be remembered when I die How I want to be remembered
What is your present state of mind. My present state of mind.
What faults do I have the most tolerance for? Faults for which I have the most indulgence.
Your favorites quote. My motto’s for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!